Sunday, April 17, 2011

APRIL BLOSSOMS

I recently read the following and it made me chuckle:

"What is the best that lies within us?  Of how much are we capable?  None of us yet knows.  An old Arabic legend tells of a rider finding a spindly sparrow lying on its back in the middle of the road.  He dismounted and asked the sparrow why his feet were in the air.

Replied the sparrow, 'I heard the heavens were going to fall today.'

'And I suppose you think your puny bird legs can hold up the whole universe?' laughed the horseman.

'Perhaps not,' said the sparrow with conviction, 'but one does whatever one can.'"

Cheers to bird legs and April's magic blooms!


SAVANNA SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY PARTY!
 (No boys allowed - the girls just wanted to have fun!)


 SENIOR BALL - Savanna and Logan
(So gorgeous!  Logan is such a gentleman, he even brought mom a rose.
There could not have been a more perfect first dance date for her and
for this - we will always love and appreciate Logan.  He is a great friend!)




IAN GETTING READY TO RUN HIS SCHOOL TRACK MEET


IAN CROSSES FINISH LINE & TAKES 1ST IN 3RD GRADE 200 RELAY

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Savanna looks absolutely stunning, a young lady already. Her date is not too bad either. Glad she had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Savanna had a fabulous party! I don't think Logan could have found a prettier date for the Senior Ball!

    Way to go Ian! I wish I could have seen him run!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Jo and Queen mother. I've never seen Savanna look any more beautiful than in those pictures.

    Congratulations Ian!!

    ReplyDelete